Surfing, hiking, sailing, cycling, kayaking or simply just relaxing, let the Idris II be part of your adventure.
The Idris II freestanding drive away awning offers a combination of convenience and space; providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage, in a lightweight package.
The front of the awning has a flat entry groundsheet which provides easy access for wheelchairs, prams or people with reduced mobility, with the option to king pole the doors out to create a canopy from the rain or sun. You may want to consider buying optional bedroom inners to use your awning as a spare bedroom, ideal for large families or groups of friends.
The Idris II AirAway® Awning, in its easy to pack oversized carry bag, is a great choice for campervan and motorhome owners.
- Vango AirAway® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle (double action pump included)
- Sentinel Active 70 Fabric – 70D polyester fabric combines strength and lightweight materials to provide a compact, waterproof and durable fabric
- Linked-in groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- AirSpeed® Valve – Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip – The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles
- Touch fastener roof bar attachment tabs – Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars for quick and easy use
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve – Allows optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles without a kador rail yet obtain a gutter
- Bracer beams included – Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Large windows – Provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Door in connecting panel – Allows convenient access
- Flat entry – Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- King pole doors – Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- Roll away rear porch – Can be rolled away when not in use
- Fully taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag with compression straps – Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Optional bedroom inner – Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included – Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included – Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested – Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- 8m Straps included – Straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies – High visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- SkyTrack II® – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Skylight Windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- Low level vents – Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Over vehicle webbing straps – Can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails