The new AirHub Hexaway Tall enhances on the Airhub Hex from 2017, allowing you to connect the Hub directly to the side of your campervan.
Quick and easy to pitch, the Hexaway becomes a spacious gazebo for relaxing and unwinding, or a useful storage area for furniture and toys whilst you go off exploring.
The AirHub features Vango’s SkyTrack II® system, allowing lanterns to be hung to light up the awning at night and for storage pockets to be suspended, ensuring a clean and tidy area.
This must-have drive away is the ideal piece of kit whether you require shade from the sun or shelter from the rain, at any time.
- SkyTrack II® – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies – High visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Skylight Windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- AirSpeed® Valve – Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Door in connecting panel – Allows convenient access
- Flat entry – Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Vango AirZone – Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which significantly reduces condensation
- Fully taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric – Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Linked-in groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Over vehicle webbing straps – Can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Alternating Diamond Clear and mesh windows – not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate within the awning to increase ventilation